Sunday, April 22, 2012

My jump start to a healthier me!

So I have decided that I am going to do a 10 day juice fast. My reasoning for this is because I am a food addict... I like bad foods, especially sugar! Oh how I love my sugar. Sure I have been eating okay the past week but not like I should be. So my husband and I sat down and watched Fat Sick and Nearly Dead and it gave me even more of a push at the detox than before. Hubby is telling me I won't follow through with the full 10 days.... well we will see! I hear days 1-3 suck but after that it gets better. This is me Friday. 4-20. The only reason I am showing these is because I am determined never to see this again.


I weighed in at 188 pounds.... yup. Ouch. I have joined a weight loss challenge with a very good friend and it goes until May 31st, there is also the extra push I need! Oh geez, not to mention my kids and the beach! Eeek!!!

So I am going to blog about my juicing journey as well as the weight loss journey I am excited about!

No comments:

Post a Comment