Friday, February 11, 2011

A title... hmmm no clue

Wow, life has been busy and fun the past weeks. I guess I just really haven't make the time to write anything. So much to say but it just gets buried and set aside till later and then when later gets here I don't feel like doing anything... lol! My son turned 11 months the other day. Sad! I cannot believe that it has gone so fast. really that sounds so cliche but truly it has. He is coming into his own and it is great. He still gives the best hugs and kisses! So affectionate. Ok, he is a little clingy but hey I love it! He is starting to stand up on his own and attempting steps but not really following through with them. Ahhhhh before long he will be walking! Oh my! And my beautiful young lady is turning into just that! She will be 3 the end of May! So smart too! Right now she is watching "Mulan" and curled up under a blanket. She is so into Princesses right now. I have no idea where this girly girl came from because it wasn't me! haha! I suppose I do encourage it though. She talks so much and has a little attitude to go with it! God how I will miss these days! Some days I feel like they will never end but deep down I don't want them to. I am loving every day every minute with them!

I have been trying to figure out when i am going back home for a visit but it really depends on when my friend delivers. I am hoping the end of March and I will be there for a week. The weather will be warmer and I can take the kids out exploring the old sites around Martinsburg! Ahhh how I miss that town, but I wouldn't trade living in Pittsburgh for anything! Well i suppose its shower time and get Louden off for his second round of Flu shot....

No comments:

Post a Comment