Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Its been a while

Wow, yeah so I did it.... I am scared shitless but i started a blog for my business.... I think that it is just temporary for now because I am not happy with the site or any of that. I know that it can be better. I just have to figure out how to build my own template.... Yes, I am too damn cheap to buy one. But really I am not 100% sold on the name either.... It was a toss up between Simply Life and photography by Cindy. Its one of those things, who is really going to remember the name... I have yet to register my business name with PA because I am not sold on it... I will probably think it over tonight and go from there. Still all the things run through my head. Am I good enough, will I get hired. Will this be something that will progress. i know the photogs here in Pittsburgh are amazing and there are quit a bit of them, maybe I should of stayed just a mom with a camera. But really i want to share my love for this and cover the costs of maintenance on my camera, discs and gas. Oh and of course the baby sitter. Ahhh. So much to this! I think I need to figure out a design and get it right!!!! Well that is about all I have to say about that for now! Sooo much running through my head. Oh a special thanks to Mary for giving me a shout out in her post! You rock girl and thank you so much for believing in me =)

No comments:

Post a Comment