Well it has been a bit and so much has been going on. Well not really, it just seems like it. I went and visited my Mom and Dad over the weekend and just got back yesterday. Good trip except quite a few missed visits. I didn't get to see my good friend in Virginia and I think that is what I am most upset about. I didn't even attempt it. So if your reading this. I am sorry I didn't visit. I just thought it would of been too hard. I suppose I should of let you make that decision. I am currently working on something for you that I will ship out soon.
Wow, so it appears Pittsburgh got a nice little dusting. Sad that we weren't here for it but I am glad! Lots of things to do to get ready for Christmas. I told my husband I am cooking this year. I miss doing that and since we are starting our own traditions I figured we need that big meal to make us fat and happy and watch the kids roll around on the floor with their new toys. Pumpkin Rolls and Peanut Brittle are on the menu for today to bake. Hartford lights this weekend and maybe even attempt the Wheeling ones! Probably do those through the week. On a happy note, my Sister in Law got engaged the past weekend to a great guy. Ahhh young love. I wish them all the best! They make such a wonderful couple. I am hoping that the long road ahead of them is an easy one.
I have been thinking about New Years resolutions already... Wow. Yeah already. I think I may be a little too ambitious but we will see. I guess its one of those things if you don't try then you won't know... more in detail in a later blog.
The kids... well the kids have been great! Louden is so close to walking. He stood up and let go of me the other day and was all on his own. Scared the bajeez out of me! One reason being is because Daddy wasn't' around. It seems our kids always do something or starts something whenever I go visit family. My son the 9 month old wonder boy. Mom brought out some of the old photo albums and there was a picture in there that looked exactly like Louden. It was a picture of me at 9 months. One of the few but there it was. Crazy. Its funny because Victoria is a spitting image of her dad and Louden looks like me. What do you think, does he?
Ahhh, well I guess I need to hit this day running. Shoot who am I kidding. i will be happy with a slow crawl...


***in a sarcastic voice*** Nah, he looks nothing like you.
ReplyDeleteOn another note...don't apologize. First of all, family comes first. I didn't expect you to give up time with them to come see me. Secondly, you've been so wonderful to me through everything. Yes, I would have loved to have seen you, but sometimes it just doesn't work out. We'll catch up next time.